Maddie seemed nervous to have her 1 month photo shoot (done by mom and dad of course), but after giving her each of our fingers (see above), she squeezed hard and we found out the nervousness was really just gas:) Really though, she wasn't thrilled to model with props, but the Anne Geddes in me forced the situation. After putting Nils to bed for the night, the fun began. It all started with the wash basin. Then, I brought out a really cute pink bow and tied it around her. She is the best present we could have ever imagined. Then, we went a little too far with the decorative corn, but I don't think we will ever regret it. It will be fun looking back at these when she is all grown up and wants to know why she has such an aversion to corn! We thought we would share these few pics...believe me, there are many more where this comes from.
P.S. Thanks for continuing to pray for my mom! She is a rock, and she is a great example for us all! She and Maddie have had some great Grammy time:)
Park City Utah
4 years ago
4 comments:
super cute pics!! How is your sleep coming along? Is she eating good still? Love her bow :) Can't wait to see you guys soon!
She is so incredibly cute. I LOVE the bow as well! When I Chris and I decided to have kids one day down the road... you guys will have to come take cute pictures like that. :) Glad to see you guys are all doing so well!
Megan
I might be nervous about corn too if it was the same size as me!
you kill me...i love it
Post a Comment