Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good times with my cousin...

Maddie got to spend some precious time with her cousin Claire this weekend. Claire was born on May 24th, so she is a bit bigger than Maddie. They have so much fun together, and we are excited for them to be friends for life. In case you didn't know, there were 4 "grandkids" born this last summer: Claire, Parker, Elsa, and Maddie. We will be having a photoshoot of all of them (and James) in November when everyone is in town for Thanksgiving. Grammy Karen has a Noah's Ark bench she wants all 5 of her grandkids to sit on for a picture...it will be her "new best day."

Below are a couple of cute pics of the cousins playing this weekend. Happy Birthday Jayme! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.




Have a great week! We plan on joining in on Thankful Thursdays starting this week! See you then. The Naslunds

1 comment:

Cassie said...

maddie is so dang cute!! Hallie will be huge next to her too! How fun to have cousins all the same age! I was like that and it is so fun to grow up with them all! How are things going for you guys? I am starting to write things down about how I am managing Hallie and she started sleeping all her naps and night in the crib at 3 months. She stopped sleeping good in her swing about then, so she planned it herself :) I am counting down the days til I get to see you! I am so nervous to fly with a baby!!!