
I am thankful for Grandma (Debbie) and Grammy (Karen). We are so blessed that Maddie has two very special people that love her so much and are always encouraging!

I am thankful for our dog (son) Nils. We celebrated his 5th (35th in dog years) birthday on October 8th. He is such a good friend to Madison and has always been an integral part of our family. We appreciate his personality which always brings smiles to our faces :)
I am thankful for brothers and sisters. We are so blessed to have a large family and are lucky that we all enjoy spending time with eachother...we can't wait for Thanksgiving when everyone will be home. Settlers of Catan anyone?
I am thankful for having the best husband in the whole world. I feel blessed every morning I wake up to have such a supportive husband, best friend, and amazing Dad for Maddie.
I am thankful for crisp Autumn days in our neighborhood, which Maddie and I love to take walks in. We are lucky to live where we do with such great people around us!
I am thankful for our church, our pastor, and all those who support us in our faith. We are blessed to be part of our church body, FCA, and hopefully Young Lives (soon?).
I am thankful to be off of work, enjoying time with Madison. I love the way she snuggles, smiles, sneezes, and so much more.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
2 comments:
Karissa I am grateful for a friend like you! I really hope you guys are doing okay, 6 weeks already, can you believe how fast it flies by?! It is fun but sad at the same time! I took Hallie to the doc yesterday because she woke up every hour two nights ago, it ended up just being a sore throat? So she is starting to feel better, babies that don't feel good are no fun! I know what you mean when you say you are grateful for gmas/mothers! I don't know what I would do without mine, I think I call my mom like everyday to ask her advice on something! So I remembered the other day about your book chain letter and I got it when Hallie was about 2 weeks old and you know what that time is like and I have no idea where I put the letter but I still want to do it! Do you know who I am suppose to send a book to? I got another letter from a friend so I can use that paper to forward your address for Maddie I just need to know who I was suppose to send a book to. Sorry this is a long comment!
Thankful Thursday is such a great idea!! We are very thankful to have the Naslunds as family and great friends and love to see our little girls growing up together!!
Post a Comment