Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brother Nils takes a back seat...

Like promised, here are some pics of a jealous older brother. Thanks so much to Jeff's dad for taking Nils for about 2 weeks. We had several friends recommend giving Nils a blanket Maddie used for a couple of days, so he could get used to her scent (roses of course) before coming home...it worked...Kinda! He loves to sniff her and wants to be in the middle of everything:)


Also, another side note. Thank you so much to those who have been praying for our family these last couple of weeks. (1) my mom, Kari, had her surgery on Thursday, and it went well. Please continue to pray for her! (2) Maddie saw the doctor on Thursday as well for a weight check. She gained a whole pound in the last week. She is now 7lb6oz and cuter than ever.

Thanks again for all of your support!

The Naslunds (yes, Nils counts too!)






2 comments:

Cassie said...

Yea I am so glad Maddie gained a pound?! Wow that is really good! She is still so tiny when I see her pics I can't remember when Hallie was that small!! Take a ton of pics cuz she will start growing super fast now!! I am glad your mom's surgery went well I have been thinking about you like crazy! I hope you are doing well recovering and stuff its amazing how much better you feel every single day huh?! Poor Nils he is probably so confused! He better get used to his beautiful little sis

Nik and Dan said...

Love the new pics of Maddie & Nils! Too funny! Glad to hear that you and the family are doing well. Looking forward to the holidays and spending time with you guys!!
Love,
N & D