Thursday, July 23, 2009

Red Lobster Serves Animal Crackers?

We have been really busy with weddings, anniversaries (really just ours on 7.21), road trips, etc. So posting has been tough. I have lots of pictures from those events, so I plan on posting them well after the fact just to share some of the great moments. Some of those specific events in the order they will be posted include: a trip to Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo, Nikki and Dan's Wedding, a road trip to Portland, and eventually our trip to San Diego. First, here are some pics from our trip to the new Spokane Red Lobster.

I love seafood and I love Red Lobster. I have long asked the CDA people if they thought Spokane would ever get a Red Lobster...they always told me flat out "NO." They said they liked keeping busy and that a Spokane franchise would impact their business. I think they were wrong with respect to both. They did build one (by Northtown Mall) and I think both are keeping plenty busy...according to the lines out front.

Maddie started her night at Red Lobster with animal crackers...this quickly progressed once she discovered the rest of their menu.

How about that "homemade" bib:)

She discovered that, like her dad, she loves lemons and limes. Of course, this was her first look upon realizing that they are both sour:)

With more to come,

No comments: