Monday, July 13, 2009

Payback: the new game...

The video below speaks for itself. This is the new game being played in our home, and keep in mind that this is only 2 minutes. She would do this for hours!




6 comments:

Cassie said...

oh too cute!!! She looks so proud of herself everytime she gets it from Nils! She is getting so big!

The Pughs said...

I just don't understand why Nillsyboy would eat her blocks... weird :) Seriously though I LOVE her giggle. It is so contagious!

Keith and Meghan said...

The music adds so much to this short film :) She's a doll!

Maile said...

Good boy Nils! Way to make points with your Mama! You make me happy even when I'm far away "Sugar Pekibrazeill"!
Love,
Grammie

mmsnyder said...

She is so stinkin adorable!!!! And Nills is such a good boy! :)

Camisha said...

LOVE IT! Brynn does the same taunting thing to Mismo! Poor pups! Go girls! :)