Sunday, February 8, 2009

She has blessed our nest...

She is a SASSY girl!


We had to get her a cell phone because she loves playing with ours...however, a fake one just never seems to be as much fun.


We've got a "drooler" on our hands.


Maddie is 5 1/2 months...it is crazy to believe! She is eating fruits and veggies and loving it. Ok, mostly just loving the fruits :) Her two new things this week are talking screaming in a deep man voice, and sticking her tongue out. I am pretty sure she got my tongue genes, because it doesn't look like she will be able to roll it. Poor girl, I always got get made fun of...still. Oh, and yes her hair is coming in SLOWLY but surely :)

3 comments:

mmsnyder said...

She is SO cute! I just love those head bands! :)

Two questions for you... how do you get a counter on your blog? and how did you get your button? its so cute! ill add it to our blog! :) hope your new position at work is going well!

McMurrays said...

Lucia loves cell phones too .. the real ones. . . fake ones never work:) I love the giraffe outfit so darling. She is such a beautiful baby girl.
The McMurrays

The Wisers said...

Oh my goodness....I love her little giraffe outfit. Jonah's bedroom has a giraffe theme...so cute!

Maddie is so beautiful!