Friday, April 23, 2010

Momma, she's hungry!

What was the first thing I heard this morning? Through the monitor I could hear Maddie saying Momma, Mommma, Mommmmma! I went in her room to be greeted as I am everyday, "Hi Mommy, wuv you." Could there be anything better to wake up to? Then Maddie said, "she's hungry, she's hungry." Grabbing her doll by the hair she flung her over the crib siderail. I picked her up and she grabbed her baby and rushed her to the highchair. First I fed Maddie, because as you saw from the picture in the last post this isn't the cleanest event. After eating breakfast we always get dressed. Today Maddie picked out her own outfit including all 5 layers. One by one she kept grabbing an article of clothing saying, "This is cute." So I decided whatever was cute today was what she was going to wear. Then came the the 1.5 hour ordeal...feeding the baby. You can see how it went below.

Strapping her in.
Got the straps around both arms, this process took about 15 minutes.
Putting the babies shoes on.
Show me the "quitos," obviously she was feeding the baby taquitos :)
Trying to get the spoon to stay in her mouth.
Feeling so proud.
Such a sassy pants. This is really what we did for a large majority of our day and will probably do again tomorrow. This little girl loves to play "house," I can't wait because we just ordered her a red retro play kitchen to go in her playroom. She will love it!

No comments: