Seriously, it is about time for a blog post. It is pretty ridiculous that I update my Couponing Blog multiple times a day and haven't updated our family blog since Christmas! I am making a New Years Resolution in April that I will update more often. Here are some recent pictures of the little Miss...
Sporting the shades. She got three pairs from Greg and Kelly and doesn't go anywhere without them. It has become an epidemic, all the kids at school started wearing their sunglasses too so they didn't feed left out.
Easter was hilarious. Maddie really could cares less about the Easter Egg Hunt after she got one egg. Once she found out there was candy in them, she parked in on the ground and broke into the chocolate.
CATCH UP:
Jeff has been busy coaching baseball at Mt Spokane. They are having a great season and will be done the beginning of May. He will coach baseball camps this summer for a couple weeks too. He has been working hard on the basement and coordinating everybody else that we have hired as well. We are finished will all the big stuff except trim. It is so exciting to have doubled our living space! I am most excited about the play room so that we have a place to organize all of Maddies toys :)
I have been working just a couple days of week, still in the NICU at Sacred Heart. My other job "Couponing" keeps me busy on the side. Check out my blog: ConfessionsofaCouponaholic.com to see just what I have been up to.
Maddie is officially a little woman. She has a mind of her own and is so funny. I say she is sassy but Jeff says that she is just like me, so I don't know :) She loves to play with puzzles, blocks, read books, and play with her baby. Her little baby "Hannah" (who also happens to be her friend at school) goes everywhere with her. I know everybody says it, but I can't believe how fast they grow up!
What is in the near future...
A trip to Seattle to celebrate Jeff's little sister's 21st birthday this weekend.
A new cousin Adah Sand to be born in May.
Finishing up the basement.
We will try to be better about keeping you all up to date with the Naslund family. Thanks for continuing to check in on us even if it has been months :)
4 comments:
I am glad you updated your blog! It's so fun to see pics of the little miss! I love the sunglasses. I know if we lived closer our girls would be close little buddies because they are so alike! Hopefully you are getting through baseball season okay and hanging in there! Can't wait to see you guys. Looks like the for sure dates of us coming to WA is Aug 23rd-Sep 17th. Maybe even a little sooner than that but that is what we have planned. Keep your ears open for some cute girl names in the NICU. We are still debating between a few but don't feel like we have that perfect name yet! Miss ya!
Cass,
I vote Harper...I LOVE that name, and it is so cute with Hallie.
It is interesting blog
Post a Comment