With the arrival of Madison's first teeth, we have been trying to take every precaution with dental care (she's a first-born, what do you expect?). We are really hoping that God blessed her with Jeff's teeth, as he never had braces and didn't have any cavities until he conveniently failed to go to the dentist for two years during college. I have had two sets of braces and enough cavities to make some sort of really neat sculpture out of the amalgam. Actually, that is a funny story in itself. Growing up, I was always given the amalgam that has mercury in it. A few years ago, my dentist told me I should switch them out. So I have had many cavities not once, but twice!
Madison takes fluoride drops once a day and just started (earlier today) chewing on her toothbrush brushing her teeth.Here's to healthy teeth!

PS. I really wish Spokane wasn't so opposed to fluoride in the water!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
2 comments:
I love your stories!
Great pics, great teeth, great dog!
Love,
Grammie
I think she already needs invisalign... maybe you could get a group discount :)
Post a Comment