Saturday, April 19, 2008

On the move...


We are on the move, and Nils isn't sure what is going on. We are currently packing the POD with everything. We need to be out of the house on Thursday, so it is "go time!" While packing, Nils found some baby items we used in a recent baby shower for a friend. He showed some jealously...and won't share either. FORESHADOWING?


2 comments:

Cassie said...

First of all Karissa you look so cute!! It is so wierd to see both of us with little baby bumps!! Although mine is getting huge!! You look so good!! I am so excited for you guys to get into your new place but I feel stressed for you too! Remember, don't lift anything too heavy!! You are going to have to watch Nils with your nice baby stuff!! Does your new house have a fenced yard yet?

Mark Matthey said...

Naslund Family:
How the heck is everything. I hope the baby girl is doing well. Everything sounds good. I cant wait to see you guys when I get back.
-Matthey