Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's a...

GIRL!!!

After wiping off the tears of absolute JOY (her middle name), Jeff and I looked into each other's eyes and couldn't believe how blessed we are to have this little miracle. She was dancing and singing the entire ultrasound. Both of her grandmas were beaming as they began to think of Easter and Christmas dresses and big bows:)

Our initial thoughts:
Jeff: (1) I hope she looks like her mama (2) How much do I need to save for a wedding? (3) Does Nils count as the tying vote? (4) I can't wait to teach her how to cut rug at every Father-Daughter Dance possible!

Karissa: I was so excited to see that she had 2 arms and 2 legs. It was such a miracle to see her face and watch her be so active. Watch out world because we have a little wild girl headed your way!

Nils: I am glad it's a girl. Now I don't have to be so jealous. I will be Madison's protector!



Our little princess...she was singing here:)


Thanks for all of your prayers!
The Naslund Family (Jeff, Karissa, Madison Joy, and Nils)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

wow that girl pic is a perfect shot, we don't have any of those, the ones that say ours is a girl were still pretty hard to determine!! I am soooo excited for you guys! Isn't the greatest to find out what is growing inside of you!! It is a crazy feeling! Mitch is glad he is not the only one having a baby girl!! I am excited that our girls will be the same age, if we make it back to Spokane someday they might even get to be close friends!! How fun!! I am starting to make bows for you by the way!