Sunday, September 6, 2009

Maddie is ONE!

Maddie dressed up for her "Fancy Nancy" birthday party! This post won't have much writing, but I wanted to be sure to throw some pics on the blog to share. She has blessed us with the best "year" of our lives.

Happy Cake made the cakes above and below...how cute!


I had to paint her toenails...fancy:)

We are so blessed with great friends and family!

Maddie thinking, "What do I do with this thing?"





She figured it out:)

All of that cake required two things: a bath and nap.

4 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

So freaking adorable!!! And I just saw the WOW video on Fb...HA! You have one sweet and funny girl there!

mmsnyder said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Maddie! She is a DOLL! I love the Fancy Nancy theme, how cute! And... congrats to Jeff on the win Friday night! :) Hope all is well in your household!

Megan

Cassie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MADDIE! Can you believe she is one?! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone, and hasn't it been a fantastic year for us! We both became mothers and experienced the greatest joy we could ever imagine! Maddie is darling and her cakes were cute! Wish we could have been there. So guess what we just found out?! They are opening an ER residency in Yakima!!!!! We are somewhat optimistic about this residency and hope that it might be a good one to appply for. Next year is the first year they start it so Mitch's year will be its second year. I hope hope hope it works out that we can move back to WA, then we could have some fun weekend getaways and trips to see you guys so our girlies can play together!

Lindsay said...

I absolutely ADORE the fact that you painted her toe nails :)