So Maddie turned 10 months today...and she is changing daily. She seems to crawl twice as fast as any previous day and is now able to pull herself up and stand on her own. With the speedy crawling, several new challenges and funny stories have come up.
Nils used to get in Maddie's face, licking, sniffing, etc. She usually didn't get too upset; in fact, she usually got a good laugh at it. Now, Nils is running away from her, because she has figured out how to take his treats:) Jeff says that one of these days she will yank really hard on his privates tail...that won't be a pretty scene.
Maddie also loves to crawl into our closet and peruse through my shoes. She tends to grab only my red shoes, however. She loves my red polka-dot platforms I got in New York, but she especially loves a pair of my red high heels. It reminds me of the Kellie Pickler song, "Red High Heels." (Turn up your sound) Check out the pics below of Maddie after getting caught with my red high heels...still a tad too big for her:)
1 comment:
oh she is so adorable Karissa! We can't wait to see you guys soon! I think we are even going to make it to Fletch's wedding too! I can't believe how fast this year has gone with our babies and I can't believe Hallie is one tomorrow! Hallie loves my shoes too!
Post a Comment