Monday, May 25, 2009

May Over[view]!

May has been crazy. My blogging has taken a backseat... sorry, I had some other priorities. So, here is the skinny: (I will be better in June!) Maddie is now 9 months old (today). She enjoyed eating her first hotdogs with dad while watching baseball. Speaking of, Jeff is done with baseball.......for now! I turned a quarter century on the 18th. We planted our (Maddie's) first garden, which includes tomatoes (wish I had a hanging tomato plant like Ang!), zucchini, cucumbers, pumpkins and sunflowers (check out the pics below). The tomato plants were grown from seed at the Mt. Spokane DLC. They did a great job growing them!

I helped Linds paint "Juan's" nursery. Boy that kid is going to be confused! Wish Linds would just tell us his name! We also had Aunt Nikki's wedding shower. We are so excited for Nik and Dan! July 18th is going to be here so quick! Maddie has her dress all ready for the big event.

Maddie grew out of her giraffe bikini, and I worked the night before, so Jeff took Maddie shopping for a swimsuit. Jeff bought 2 just in case I didn't like them or they didn't fit. Jeff said this will be the first and last time taking Maddie swimsuit shopping...good job Dad!



Where are my sunglasses?

Nils, you want some bananas? Maddie's favorite game is throwing food down for the "doggie."

Our first sunflower sprouts. We're going green!

April showers bring May flowers!

Look mom, I wrote my name.

Pureed meat? YUK! I want a hotdog!

Maddie got her first double ear infection. Thank goodness for Dr. Lee! She was so tough through it all...she just tugged at her ears, but never complained! What a great baby!


5 comments:

Adam, Cary and AJ said...

What a little smiley peanut. It was so good to spend some time with you guys the other weekend! We need to do that more!

Angeliki said...

Not impressed with the editing!

Camisha said...

Oh my goodness...that last sleeping picture of Maddie reminds me SO much of Brynn sleeping. What a sweet little baby girl!

Keith and Meghan said...

Thanks for the update :) You guys are so busy---yeah for summer!!! and hopefully Jeffs schedule will slow down a bit. How's your mom doing? PLEASE let me know how I can help out. If there is a meal calendar or anything I need to be on it! Hope to see you guys soon.

Kallie said...

Maddie is so dang cute...I love looking at her updates!