Maddie has been such a trooper. She goes to Mt. Spokane Church Daycare twice a week and spends Tuesday's with Grandma. Daycare is right next to Jeff's school, which adds a little piece of mind in case she ever needs us. She loves getting to play with BIG Madison and Connor at Daycare. She get's a report card everyday, (they write down how much she ate, when they changed her diaper, and her attitude) we put it on the fridge when they mark "Cheerful". Jeff has been awesome with Daddy duty during the night while I am at work. Maddie has been going to bed around 8 and sleeping until 5.
Tuesday night was my last night of work at my old job. Off to the NICU starting Monday. I am excited about the challenge and the awesome schedule. I will be working days for a month during orientation. I am nervous about many things including the acuity of the babies and hoping that I "click" with the team of nurses :) I will really miss my friends at my old job, but the opportunity to work in such an awesome environment is something that I can't pass up.
5 comments:
Congrats, Karissa! How many days will you be working? You guys have alot to juggle but it is worth it!! Kiss the baby for me.
wow little Maddie is so dang cute and growing like crazy! You are such a trooper going back to work and such, I always wonder how mothers do it when they have had a terribles nights rest, in your case days rest. She is doing really well with sleeping! 8-5 is great for a 4 month old, congrats! Hallie has done it and is now sleeping through the night 9-7:30....let me tell you it has been so amazing and I have so much energy that I don't know what to do with myself! If only it was like this when they were tiny so you could get so much more done in the day haha. Mitch also wants to know why Jeff is in the snow looking so relaxed? Anyway we miss you guys and think about you all the time! Hope you have a good next week with the new job!
Maddie Girl, Maddie Girl!! I read Brad your blog and yes, James repeated it again & again...he loves her! Glad you made it these past couple weeks. Can't wait to hear how the new job goes! You'll do amazing! No doubt that Jeff is Mr. Mom too. Love the pics. Give Maddie Girl a smooch from us =)
Sometimes I really wish Nills would calm down too! Sheesh! He is so hyper high strung all of the time:) I really think the only time I have seen him run was the time he ran into the back sliding door!
How exciting Karissa. Working and baby is so challenging but rewarding as well. And what a good daddy Jeff is. Oh, and that Maddie is beautiful. We should set up a play date.
Post a Comment