Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Settling in...

Here are some pics of the house. We are starting to get settled in now. Jeff recently put up the fence, sprinklers, and yard. I have been working on flowers and decorating. Enjoy the pics...



Entryway (look at the great bench from my mom)


Fireplace and TV


Dining Room (table from Mels...the highchair looks so perfect!)


Clock and Quote (Another great vinyl quote from LOL Creations)


Master Bedroom and Pack-n-Play


Wheelbarrow of Flowers


Whiskey Barrel of Flowers

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow, I love the wheelbarrow idea for flowers, that illiminates all the weeding involved with pretty flowers. It makes me soo excited to have a house someday...someday!I can't wait to see your little home in person and for our little girls to play together.

Cassie said...

cute new background I love it!! You are getting so close, hang in there, the last month is tough but you can do it! I already kind of forgot what my tummy felt like when it was that big and its only been 3 and a half weeks! Let me know if you have any questions, but I think you know quite a lot!