Monday, June 23, 2008

Maddie's Room...


Maddie's dresser/changing table
We took Jeff's childhood dresser, and with the help of his amazing mom, we transformed it into a "peacock green" changing table. I made the letters above the dresser by attaching ribbon to cute wooden letters from Mels. We found fun knobs for the dresser from Anthropologie in Seattle.


Maddie's Rocker and Quote
Everyone knows I love "words." My favorite store for words is in Riverpark Square called Labor of Love Creations. They make custom vinyl letters that are so easy to apply to any wall. The rocker is the same rocker Jeff used to be rocked in as a baby. Jeff's mom painted and distressed it for me for Christmas.


Maddie's Crib
We found the most adorable bedding at Potterybarn Kids in Seattle. We love the polkadots and stripes. Behind it is a star from Mels with a perfect sign which says, "A baby is a bit of stardust blown from the hand of God." (see below).



3 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

Somebody has been nesting!!!! Love all the cute stuff for Maddie and PS your whole house looks adorable! It makes me want to move into a brand new house that is clean and crisp. Hope all it well...I think it's time for a bbq we miss you two!
Meghan

Cassie said...

You need to come to my house and decorate for me!!! Maddies room is amazing! You are sooo dang talented I don't know how you do it!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness it has been way too long, we keep saying that but it's true! Your house looks incredible and I couldn't be happier for you, Jeff and little Maddie!