Yes, Jeff calls our baby "the player to be named later" in reference to the infamous unnamed player in a pending sports trade. We are expecting our baby the last week of August. The first trimester was rough as I had terrible "morning sickness" that I would prefer to call "all day sickness". The second trimester has been so much better, I just started to feel the baby kicking last week. We find out whether we are having a boy or girl on April 15th, if it cooperates and spreads it's legs at the ultrasound. We have chosen the name Gunnar for a boy and Madison (Maddie) for a girl. If you have an opinion either way to the sex of the baby be sure to vote in the poll on the left hand side of the page. We are so excited to be having a baby, Nils is already a little jealous. He does not know what to think of my expanding waist...
Park City Utah
4 years ago
3 comments:
I love the nickname!! Leave it to Jeff to come up with that! I am glad you guys have made a blog too, how fun to keep up!! I love the house you guys put an offer on it is beautiful! So you felt the baby move?! Isn't it exciting, I think from there on it is fun, because it feels like you actually are pregnant!
Dear Naslunds,
I am so excited and happy for you! May God bless you all in your adventures! I can't believe I will have a grandchild at Farwell!
Praise the Lord!
Love Always,
Mom (aka Grandma :-) )
yea for blogs! keithandmeghan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment